Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Watercolor Inspiration Drawings

As an artist who likes adventure and spontenouity in life, I usually paint freelance without a premedidated design; gutta becomes my pen and dupont is my color. The experience is completely suprising because I never know what the result will be. Sometimes the result is not to my liking but it can still appeal to others. The entire experience of painting on silk becomes a complete suprise.

I began to experience a different way of painting by making watercolor sketches like the ones I'm sharing below. Any painting on silk is suprising but doing the sketches beforehand actually allows for me to explore more. The final painting does not only satisfying my expectations but it has greater composition and richness.

Painting silk without a skecth is spontenous creation without a set goal. Painting with a sketch is less spontenous but it still gives great opportunities to add more richness.









No comments:

Post a Comment